We all see the world, we see it's sad and hopeless. So what if we saw it upside down

Shaقلوب

Search Compaign

Thursday, July 12, 2007 by Sha2loob


In the farthest side of the world
Where no man has ever been
And never wants to be
I was standing there
Alone… waiting for you
In the other side of the world
Where all men have been
Or want to be
You were there
Don't care about them
Just… waiting for me
I looked for you in every place
You looked for me in every face
But… we never met
After long long time
I was very tired of searching
So
I went to the wisest man on earth
He never saw what I saw
He don't know what I know
But I went to him
As my last hope
But he couldn’t see
Hopeless, filled with sadness
I returned to my place
In the farthest side of the world
Turning my back to the world
Looking to the side I never looked
There, I saw crowd
And a girl with long dark hair Looking at every face in the crowd

Filed under having  

1 comments:

عاشقة الوطن said...

السلام عليكم
ازيك

اولا شكرا ليك على زيارتك مدونتى وتعليقك

ثانيا ايه الكلام الجامد ده

جميل بجد
واحساسك رائع

تحياتى ليك ومنتظرين مواضيع جديدة